Friday, 21 March 2014

Getting back to craft!



Well I'm well and truly on the mend now and went back to craft class at Sunrise Crafts yesterday.  









I really enjoyed making this card and the images are beautiful.  What I loved most though was the frame around the main image and on the insert which is hand-drawn!!  Apparently, this technique was shown by a demonstrator from Indigo Blu the previous weekend.  The card is designed by Bhanu from Sunrise Crafts.  The images and colours go together well don't they?  I love it and I am going to use that framing technique again!!  

It's weird when you've been out of the craft room for some time - I have been going into my craft room and just standing there scratching my head.  All my creativity seem to have done a runner!  Never mind - I know it will all come back soon..... It had better - I have a Mother's Day card to make!.

Anyway, going back to craft class was a great start.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great Friday evening.

Carol xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, stunning card.
    So pleased to hear that you are on the mend :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!