Sunday, 16 March 2014

It's got me good and proper!



Hi everyone,

Well another week missed at Sunrise Crafts and another week where I haven't been inclined to do any crafting.... 


Here is the lovely card that Bhanu designed at Sunrise Crafts this week.  Thanks June for sending the photo.  It's gorgeous.  I love the trellis die which June tells me is a new Memory Box one.  It's lovely don't you think?  

I desperately want to go in the craft room but when I get in there, I just feel my head go numb and can't get myself together!  I think it is the post-viral problem now which is horrible because I don't have flu anymore and just need to bounce back but that is easier said than done.  To make matters worse, I now have ulcers at the back of my tongue making talking, eating, drinking really painful!  WOE IS ME!!!  This is the week I am going to really get better!  

Well thanks for looking.  I hope to be posting my own picture next week!

Have a wonderful week. Hope you are enjoying this glorious sunshine.

Carol
Xx



1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I never met a Memory Box die that I didn't like LOL. I hope you get your mojo back very soon!
    Hugs, Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!