Thursday, 6 March 2014

Sneezes and sniffles......



Hey friends!

I've been a bit poorly sick this last week - since last Thursday evening in actual fact so it's been a whole week and time to get better!  I've had flu-type symptoms which laid me up completely for a few days and now my stamina is low!  Still, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and am staring to shake off all those blues - ready to get fighting fit again and get back to things I love......speaking of which, I missed the Thursday afternoon craft class today.  June has sent me a photo of the card made today which is lovely.  Thank you June for taking the time and trouble. And here it is.....



Lovely isn't it?  I love the muted, gentle colours and that frame. Very pretty!  Designed by Bhanu at Sunrise Crafts.   Sorry I missed it Bhanu.  Hope to be there next week.

Thanks for looking.  Hope to be back in the craft room in the next couple of days!

Carol
xx


2 comments:

  1. Good morning Carol, a very pretty card. Glad to hear that you are getting better now :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, love the very pretty design. Glad to hear you're on the mend.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!