Wednesday, 9 April 2014

For a four year old boy......



For some reason, I struggled to get this card going.  I was thinking of using a character - a really lovely little image from Crafters Companion's Adam range of Adam on a tree swing but my crafty mind was just not working on that day - well for a couple of days in-fact because I just couldn't get it started.  Anyway, I decided that I should just redirect my thoughts and change my plan altogether.  This is what I came up with and I guess it's kind of cute.  The kites and papers are digital files from My Grafico.  The lettering was done in Serif Craft Artist which I use pretty much whenever I craft at home.



.....and a little peek at the inside.  I made up the verse......




I would like to enter this into the following challenges....

One for the Boys - The Crafting Cafe

Thanks for looking.  Hope your Wednesday is wonderful!!

Carol xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely colourful card for a 4 year old :)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a little boy! Thanks for stopping by my blog & for the lovely comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS your card fits our theme of One For The Boys over at The Crafting Cafe Challenge Blog! I'd love it if you joined in! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn! I would love to enter the challenge - I have never entered one at all so not really sure what to do. It's late now but I will have a go tomorrow :) xx

      Delete
  3. This is so cute & colourful x
    Your card isn't linked directly to our challenge x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge over in The Crafting Cafe.... Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design Carol love the colors.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!