Monday, 7 April 2014

Happy birthday to my gorgeous daughter.......



It's been a tough couple of weeks.  My granddaughter stayed here for a few days whilst she was a little poorly and then it was tim to do the new year accounts which is always challenging.  Now though, it's time to craft!!  I have started with a pretty birthday card for my daughter who celebrates her birthday tomorrow.....



Happy birthday JJ.  Hope you have the most wonderful day!!

If anyone from craft class is reading - you are right in thinking that my plan was to do a brown and cream theme but I just couldn't do it!!  I really did try.  I cut out a few elements and got a background ready.  I even sorted out the ribbon but when it came down to it, I just had to do a pretty pink!!  Still, I love it.  The bear is fizzy moon from Serif Digital Craft Artist.

Thanks for reading.  Have a great evening - not much of it left!!

Bye for now xx





4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I love the side panel of hearts :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, thanks for commenting. I loved making this card as I really enjoy using my Serif Craft Artist software and the Fizzy Moon bear is so cute! I really had made a plan to make a brown and cream card similar to the ones we do at the craft club I go to but I just couldn't get my head into it. I'm glad though because I love how this card turned out although I must admit, I don't think it is really my daughters' style but it is mine!!! The hearts die is: Cheery Lynn Mesh Hearts Vertical Border. Have a wonderful day. The sun is shining here in Wolverhampton - looks promising for now! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Carol, me again. Thank you for your wonderful comments on my cards. To get notification of my posts you need to put your email address in the Follow by Email box at the top right on my side bar. Thank you for the details of your beautiful card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie - never thought of the e-mail option - not rocket science is it?!!! lol Anyway, have done that so I shouldn't miss any of your lovely posts again. Thank YOU for your comments - I don't have many followers so it's lovely to see that at least one person likes my cards!!! xxxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!